Saturday, November 6, 2010

MGRP

It's almost done! We just have to put our poster presentation together. Yeah!

The creative aspects of this project were a struggle for me. You'll all see my lame attempt at simple coloring on Monday. I was NOT the child who spent hours with coloring books. Despite my artistic difficulties, I learned a lot and I'm glad we did it. I do think that the genre pieces would be more powerful for some of the topics chosen by the students in Allen's book. "Spelling" doesn't really lend itself to creativity that also showcases some of the research results. At least I didn't find it to be so. Lynne didn't really have that problem, so maybe it's just me!

Everyone remember to turn your clocks back tonight and get an extra hour of sleep. You'll need it for the final MGRP push!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that some topics are better than others for this type of project. I was lucky with mine I suppose. I'm looking forward to seeing your presentation!

    ReplyDelete